To our valued clients, students and vendors,
As an educational institution providing health & safety training and supplies, as well as supporting essential businesses with the certification necessary to continue to operate, Survival CPR & First Aid, LLC will continue to keep our Training Center open.
As we all work together, with many of you on the front lines, we have considered numerous options to help you maintain your current licensing and OSHA requirements during this COVID-19 crisis.
We take the health and safety of our team and our many students, clients and vendors seriously during this time and are committed to providing you with an environment that offers small group size (enabling social distancing) and a clean learning space.
We have taken a few extra steps to ensure additional safety:
1. All tables, manikins, etc. are disinfected before and after each class. All students will be required to wash their hands and don gloves prior to entering the classroom.
2. Students will simulate, but not breathe into manikins.
3. Class sizes have been reduced to allow safe distancing between students.
4. Students must arrive wearing their own mask. They will be screened prior to entering classroom.
5. Pathogen / hygiene training add-on option at no cost.
6. Blended learning option will be the primary format for training:
The blended learning courses consist of students spending some time at home viewing online course videos. After completion of the online portion they will come into our Training Center and spend one hour with an instructor to go over actual hands on skills. This format results in the SAME certification as if the student attended the entire course in the classroom.
* Our office staff is available via telephone or email. Let us know if you need support or want to schedule training.